CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

YEAH!!!! I LOVE THE WAY MY NEW RECIPE CARDS LOOK!!!!

Ok...so I did a trial post with one of my recipes that I included for the linky parties, and I really like the way it showed up on my blog...all interactive with music and everything.  I said that I didn't think that you would be able to print the recipe card, but I'm not so sure about that...you may be able to!  When you open the recipe card, there are buttons for you to be able to save it or print it.  I am on my laptop, so I haven't tried to print it out.  If somebody happens upon my little blog and opens up one of my little recipe cards and actually prints one out, please let me know if it worked!  :p  I will now post my other two recipes on cute, little, interactive recipe cards!!!  This is fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. So cool! You are going to have to do a post on how to do these. Haven't tried to print yet. I whipped up a button (that actually works) for my new blog all about books, so let me know what you'd like and I'll make you one, if you are interested.

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie- LOVE your great idea. How creative!

    Okay some tips- you can go into the html coding of your smilebox videos and you can make them a little smaller so that they can fit completely on your sidebar. I just usually play around with the number for the width and height and keep them to scale as much as possible. It really is trial and error. I could not get mine to print without downloading the smilebox program. So if someone wants to print, they will need to wait a few minutes to download the software. This is how you learn, just playing around with different ideas. It looks like you had a lot of fun!

    About those blogging ideas, I just reposted them on TBA today so here is the link for that- http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2011/12/is-your-new-years-resolution-to-create.html (the middle red square has some free tips from other bloggers too)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete