CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Craziness

Ok...so I am a TERRIBLE blogger!!!  Even though I have not been posting to my own blog, I can promise you...I have been VERY BUSY following all of my favorite blogs and getting lots of ideas for my classroom!!!  You guys are awesome!!!  I am so thankful for discovering the world of teachers' blogs along with a lot more really helpful information out there on the world wide web...it has made this school year so much easier for me!  There is absolutely NO WAY I can catch up on everything since my last post, so I won't even try.  I did want to post pics of my door for the Christmas door decorating contest we had at school.  My class won first place...they were very proud!!! (Thanks Pinterest!!!)  We made tissue paper trees and some adorable elves riding on reindeer! 

I have TONS of cleaning to do today, and I still have to do some Christimas shopping.  I pray everybody was a wonderfully blessed day today and remember...Jesus is the Reason for the Season!!!  Keep Christ in Christmas!!!



2 comments: